The Canadian Accreditation Council of Human Services (CAC) is dedicated to promoting service excellence by using a peer review process based on best practice standards.
The Canadian Accreditation Council of Human Services (CAC) is the nationally recognized leader for setting standards excellence.
- Person Served – CAC values the inherent right of all people to receive services that are meaningful, reflective of their needs and focused on the promotion of the well-being, autonomy and independence of the person served.
- Ethical Practice – CAC will conduct itself at all times in a professional and ethical manner. Honesty, openness and transparency are the hallmarks of the way we conduct our business. CAC believes that integrity and ethical behaviour are essential for responsible professional conduct. This means acting honestly and in good faith in all dealings with client organizations, colleagues, and the public. Personnel will not exploit any relationships with client organizations for personal gain, gratification or any other reason.
- Continuous Improvement – CAC values and pursues continuous improvement and excellence in support, services, outcomes and practice.
- Solid Business Practices – CAC values solid business practices by ensuring that all services rendered are transparent and include clearly defined deliverables.
- Cultural and Diversity Inclusion – CAC values the inherent worth of all people. CAC recognizes and appreciates members of all cultures and diverse backgrounds and works to minimize barriers.
- Indigenous, Métis and Inuit Involvement – CAC will honour our relationships with Indigenous, Métis and Inuit communities through inclusion and open engagement.