CAC is a voluntary organization lead by a core staff who work hard to ensure that all the needs of our organizations are met. At CAC we are here to support you every step of the way, from application to celebrating your successes after accreditation.
CAC is always looking to grow, recruiting for individuals like you who have the skills we need to keep moving forward.
The following positions are now open at CAC:
CAC is not currently hiring, but please keep checking back for updates on open positions at CAC.
CAC is also looking for individuals who are ready and willing to volunteer their time to our organization in a variety of committees.
The following committees are currently recruiting for new members:
Process Review Committee
The Process Review Committee is a working committee that provides organizational, professional, and regional expertise, direction and feedback on Standards and Processes, including, but not limited to:
- Input into the development of new and updated Editions of Standards
- Development of specialized standards
- Development of new individual standards
- Changes in legislation as well as societal changes
- Upholding best practice, relevance, current models, and ongoing quality
- Issues brought forward by the Board of Directors, Accreditation Panel, committees, staff, and stakeholders
Indigenous Advisory Council
The role of the Indigenous Council is to:
- Ensure accreditation services appropriately engage Indigenous Community consultation
- Advise on the development of standards and processes that acknowledge traditional Indigenous cultural values and practices with current best practices and traditional customs
- Advise the Board of Directors and other committees of the Board in matters related to Indigenous people
- Advise CAC staff in the development of partnerships and networking of resources within the Indigenous communities
If you would like to find out more information about these committees, or any other committees of CAC and how you can become a part of them, please send your information to email@example.com for further details.